Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Better games compatibility for SNES Mini (updated database of preset IDs, better LoROM/HiROM detection).
- Built in database of problem games, so hakchi2 will ask you to switch to 3rd party emulator automatically (e.g. RetroArch).
- Original games are not using extra memory space anymore, so we have some extra space for additional games (thanks to DanTheMan827!)
- "remove_thumbnails" mod no longer slows down SNES Mini's startup (thanks to brian91292!)
- Bundled with new mod "snes_custom_filters" which allows to disable scanlines in CRT mode or enable bilinear filter in 4:3 mode. Please read mod description before install.
- Bundled with new mod "extra_space". This is experimental mod for SNES Mini which moves your save-states data to unused partition of NAND flash. This partition is only 50MB in size but it will free some space for games because SNES Mini's save-states are huge. Please read mod description before install.
Instructions for new users:
- Install this app using hakchi2_web_installer.exe
- Run it
- Follow instructions
- hakchi2_web_installer.exe - installer for non-portable version (recommended).
- hakchi2.zip - classic portable version.
- hakchi2_debug.zip - dubug version with verbose logging, download it to create bugreport for me.