Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Cluster is here. I'm back!
I decided that installation should be much more simple
- Make sure that you are using hakchi2 version 2.14 or newer.
- Download the newest retroarch_with_cores.zip.
- Drag-and-drop it on hakchi2 window.
- Press "OK" button and follow instructions.
That's all. You can play near all NES games now as well as SNES, Genesis, N64, etc.
- To use RetroArch for any NES game, just add "--retroarch" to command line arguments. Use it if some of your NES games glitches with original NES Mini's emulator.
- To open RetroArch settings menu press Select + Start in game.
- To add RetroArch shortcut to NES Mini's shell, download and drag-and-drop CloverApp.zip to hakchi2.
- fceumm core updated, it includes support for my own (https://github.com/ClusterM/coolgirl-famicom-multicart) cartridge now.