Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Save-states compression
- Back to SNES9x2010 core (it was removed because of huge savestates which will be compressed now), so SNES compatibility is better now
- Overscan crop is disabled by default now
Install/update as usual:
- Make sure that you are using hakchi2 version 2.14 or newer.
- Download the retroarch_with_cores.zip.
- Drag-and-drop it on hakchi2 window.
- Press "OK" button and follow instructions.