- SNES Classic Mini support! Don't forget to update hakchi2 to version 2.20. But decorative frames and rewind feature will not work, sorry.
- For SNES Mini users: you can add " --retroarch" to command line to use RetroArch with SNES games instead of original emulator. Use it for problem games.
- It's safe to turn off your console during game now.
- You can change aspect ratio and bilinear filter setting for each mode (CRT, 4:3, pixel-perfect) individually and it will be saved for future use with selected filter. Don't forget that you can press Select+Start to open menu if you want to change any settings.
- Something like "My Game Play Demo" support for SNES Classic Mini. It will not replay your gameplay but it will load your random save-state and show it for some time.
Install/update as usual:
- Make sure that you are using hakchi2 version 2.20 or newer.
- Download the retroarch_with_cores.zip.
- Drag-and-drop it on hakchi2 window.
- Press "OK" button and follow instructions.