Collection of scripts for the lazy ... >.>
The scripts/codes included above all can be used with the Internet Explorer Developer Tools. To use the developer tools follow these steps:
- Open your class in Internet Explorer.
- Press the F12 key when your class is fully loaded. This will open the developer tools.
- Click on the Console tab of the developer tools window.
- Paste the code in the text box at the bottom of the console tab.
- If the code is one line then you can simply press the ENTER key.
- If the code is more than one line then you have to either manually click on the green Play arrow or hold CTRL and press ENTER.
- At this point the results will vary for the code being used and follow up directions will be included as needed.