McRave is a simple AI that can play all 3 races to an extent, but is best at Protoss. It has a small but refined set of builds it is capable of performing, as well as reactions to enemy builds and tech choices. The goal of McRave is to play as closely to humans play, regardless of the AI meta, so that it may be prepared for the future when AI can compete at the level of professional Broodwar players.
- 12th at CIG 2017.
- 7th at AIIDE 2017.
- 3rd at SSCAIT 2017 Round Robin, 4th in the elimination bracket.
- 2nd at AIST S1.
- Has ranked 1st on SSCAIT ladder.
- 3rd at CIG 2018 (1st young professional).
- 8th at AIIDE 2018.
- Nathan Roth (Antiga/Iruian) for providing expert analysis of replays and being a strategic advisor.
- Dan Gant (PurpleWave) for help with learning C++ and good coding practice.
- John J (jaj22) for help with learning C++ and Broodwar engine mechanics.
- Hannes Bredberg for helping with optimization of my code and learning more advanced C++ features.
For any questions, email email@example.com , McRave was started January 3rd 2017 and is developed in C++ using Visual Studio Express 2017, BWAPI 4.2.0, BWEM 1.4.1 and BWEB 1.09.
Copyright 2018 Christian McCrave, all rights reserved.