Sourcetrail plugin for idea IDEs like Intellij or CLion. Provides synchronization with Sourcetrail.
- File | Settings... (or IntelliJ IDEA | Preferences... for macOS) to open the Settings
- Go to Plugins
- Click Marketplace tab
- Search for idea-sourcetrail
- Click Install for idea-sourcetrail plugin
From Sourcetrail to IDE
Right click in sourcetrail > Set IDE Curor | In the IDE should now open the file and put the cursor in the position form sourcetrail.
From IDE to Sourcetrail
Navigate your textcursor to the location.
- Right click -> Send Location
- File -> Settings... or Crtl + Alt + s to open the Settings
- OtherSettings -> Sourcetrail Settings
Ports and IP
You can change the ports and ip. Make sure you use the same settings in Sourcetrail
- File -> Settings... or Ctrl + Alt + s to open the Settings
- Go to Keymaps and search for sourcetrail
- Add Shortcut to Send Location
This Plugin is build with Gradle. Before running any Gradle tasks on this project, please add a
gradle.properties file to the project that defines the
publishUsername and the
publishPassword variables. If you don't plan on publishing the plugin, you can define them as empty.
to see what other tasks are available.