Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Cockatrice Project Donations
- Writing documentation and user guides
- Proposing new feature ideas or user interface improvements
- Reporting bugs so that we can fix them
- Contributing to the code base on GitHub
- Help translate the project in your language
- **New** Join the Cockatrice Beta Tester Program → Release Channels
- Spread the word:
- Let your friends know about the project and our official cockatrice.github.io page
- Write an article in your blog, create a tutorial (written or filmed)
- Stream your gameplay or publish videos
In any way you should contact us to get you started or provide any additional information.
If you'd still like to make a cash donation, individual server operators or developers can be donated to directly.
Options that we are aware of:
Rooster Ranges infrastructure costs
- Rooster Ranges provides the most popular community server for the Cockatrice project. They also host a testing server used in development.
- Google Wallet has a "send payment" feature that can be used to send to anyone with a gmail address.
- Daenyth (Gavin Bisesi) is primarily responsible for managing the project, creating roadmap definitions, and adding to the code base when he has time.
- Zach is one of the most active developers of the project and ensures the program has smooth release intervals, while maintaining proper quality assurance. Any funds sent to him will be split among all active and enfranchised developers of the Cockatrice project.
If you'd like to chat with us, come on gitter and we can help you out