RSS and Twitter notifications for new Pods
This application creates and updates an RSS feed containing the last 30 pods added to CocoaPods/specs. During each update it tweets the new pods.
- Running on Ruby 1.8.7, 1.9.2, and 1.9.3.
- Procfile-based Sinatra application.
- Available at http://feeds.cocoapods.org.
- Based on CocoaPods/CocoaPods.org.
- Exception tracking provided by except.io.
$ cp .env.sample .env $ vim .env $ rake bootstrap $ foreman start
License and Contributions
This application and CocoaPods are available under the MIT license.
Contributing to the CocoaPods projects is really easy and gratifying. You even get push access when one of your patches is accepted.
- Trunk post-receive hook:
- A pod is added or updated