DTFoundation is a collection of utility methods and category extensions that Cocoanetics is standardizing on. This should evolve into a toolset of well-documented and -tested code to accelerate future development.
Methods, categories and functions are grouped into Subspecs. The grouping determined by the required dependencies. Please refer the programming guides linked from the documentation site for their contents.
- Core: Enhancements for Apple frameworks and classes which are usable on Mac and iOS.
- UIKit: Enhancements for UIKit
- UIKit Blocks Additions: Adding blocks-support to UIKit
- AppKit: Enhancements for AppKit
- DTAWS: Talking to Amazon Web Services
- DTASN1: Event-based parser for ASN.1 data
- DTHTMLParser: Event-based HTML parser based on libxml2
- DTReachability: Block-based Reachability
- DTSidePanel: Side-Panel view controller
- DTSQLite: Objective-C wrapper for SQLite
- DTUTI: UTI methods
- DTZipArchive: Handing of Pkzip and GZip files
It is open source and covered by a standard 2-clause BSD license. That means you have to mention Cocoanetics as the original author of this code and reproduce the LICENSE text inside your app.
You can purchase a Non-Attribution-License for 75 Euros for not having to include the LICENSE text.
We also accept sponsorship for specific enhancements which you might need. Please contact us via email for inquiries.