Cocos-BCX For Cocos Creator
- Cocos-BCX: The platform for the next generation of game digital economy, hereinafter referred to as BCX.
- Cocos Creator: A set of integrated tools for game development with the core of content creation.
This project provides the users with workable BCX For Cocos Creator plugin, as well as a sample project of BCX which is connected to Cocos-Creator.
bcx : Plugin package of BCX For Cocos Creator.(Directly use it by installing this file into the 'package')
sample : This is the sample project, with the basic method of calling BCX contained.
Configuration Requirements for BCX For Cocos Creator
The Use of BCX For Cocos Creator Plugin
bcxfile in 'packages' directory of Creator project.
- • Once a plugin is installed, you can find the menu below in Creator
- • Click
bcxfile will be generated in assets directory
- • Close and reopen the project, and
bcxfile will appear under
- Now you can call relative interfaces of bcx in your own code.
Sample description of the project
- • For Mac, directly open
sample/bcx-creatorwith CocosCreator 2.0+ to operate the sample project.
- • For Win, please delete
sample/bcx-creator/packages/bcxfirst, and copy the
bcxfile (under the root directory) to
sample/bcx-creator/packages/,then open it with CocosCreator 2.0+ to operate it.
|BCX For Creator||BCX JS SDK|
As mentioned in the above table, BCX For Creator 0.0.1 is generated based on BCX JS SDK 126.96.36.199.