See Getting Started section of our docs for instructions!
coda client statusoutput to be cleaner, and have formatted properly values (#3010)
- P2p layer attempts to reconnect to nodes that drop off every so often (#3005)
- Nonces can be specified and increment properly even before a block has been sent (#3021)
- Fixed the too many open files issue (#3056)
- Fixed an issue with retrying bootstraps (#3099)
We also merged in 4 weeks of code from master that was being developed while we hardened the release branch. Hence a lot more commits than usual:
- Incremental ledger catchup (#2842) - catchup is more efficient because it gets data from more than one peer, and doesn’t rely on a monolithic request
- Better logging (#2977, #3002, #3054, #2939)
- Commit transactions to SNARKed ledger in a batch when moving root (#2944)
- Refactored Snark work system (#2847)
- Switched over to Bowe-Gabizon Snark from Groth-Maller (#2755)
- and more...
Known issues are being tracked here.