Contributing to Pretzel
Getting started with Git and GitHub
- Setting up Git for Windows and connecting to GitHub
- Forking a GitHub repository
- The simple guide to GIT guide
Once you're familiar with Git and GitHub, clone the repository and run the
.\BuildScripts\build.cmd script to compile the code and run all the unit tests. You can use this script to test your changes quickly.
The functionality is based as much as possible on existing functionality in Jekyll
Each new feature must have been discussed first before submitting it in a PR.
Tests are mandatory for new functionality, please add some in the tests suite. You can see the result either:
- in Visual Studio or other IDE supporting xUnit2
- by executing build.cmd
- on AppVeyor after the PR is submitted