The focus of this project is to have a suite of scripts to automatize few steps on the deploy of a new version of a plugin on Freemius and on WordPress SVN.
- crudini (parse the config.ini easily from bash)
- jq on OSX
- slack-message (bash script): https://gist.github.com/andkirby/67a774513215d7ba06384186dd441d9e
This script use the
config.ini file to get the settings like dev id etc.
Automatically will execute all the script suite with deploying on Fremmius and on WordPress SVN of the free version.
This script from a folder generate a zip package ready to be uploaded on Freemius.
It also switch from Fake_Freemius if in the code is enabled.
Generate a zip in the working directory where the plugin is executed.
package.sh [plugin-folder] [plugin-root-filename]
- The first parameter is the plugin folder, if not set use the current working directory.
- The second parameter is the root filename of the plugin (where there are the Plugin Header Comments) without the extension, if not set use the plugin folder name.
This script from a zip file, unzip the package and push a new version of WP SVN.
It use internally the string
WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate-Powered to find the plugin root file, so change based on your needs.
- The first parameter is the zip of the plugin.
This script require a
config.ini with the user id, the public key and secret key and the plugins to deployt with path.
deploy.php [user] pubkey [secretkey] [zip-file] [freemius-plugin-id] [sandbox:true|false] [version] [releasemode:pending|beta|released]
The script will download the API wrapper in PHP of Freemius, next execute
package.sh (that will get the parameters from the config.ini).
Will execute the deploy system using the official API to upload and download the package.