Preconditions for the Mini AWS Workshop
- Created AWS account (free tier will be ok)
- Installed: Terraform, Packer, awscli, Git, any terminal
Listed pre-conditions are required to follow hands-on exercises.
- Setup AWS Account and AWS CLI on your laptop. more...
- Create EC2 Instance, update tags. more...
- Create EC2 Instance (Ubuntu) and verify ssh connection with Terraform. more... .md)
- Update tags
- Install Python3
- Verify ssh connection
- Create EC2 instance and run
remote-execprovisioner. more... .md)
- Install NGINX and configure simple web page
- Create 2nd NGINX server in a default VPC more...
- Verify connectivity
- Create 1nd and 2nd NGINX server on Amazon Linux and Ubuntu more...
- Create networking elements (vpc, subnets, security groups) more...
- Creating EC2 instances, Load Balancers, Subnets. more...