A simple blockchain explorer web app.
What is This?
This project is an Angular 5 based Bitcoin blockchain explorer, currently supporting basic operations of searching and viewing blocks and transactions.
It communicates with and queries the Bitcoin core full node via this JSON RPC proxy server.
Building & Running the Explorer
- Clone the project
- Go into the project folder:
- Install dependencies:
- Install Angular CLI globally:
npm install -g @angular/cli
- Run the frontend (will automatically spawn the browser):
- That's it!
- The application by default will attempt to communicate with the proxy server locally on port 8080. If you wish to install the proxy on a different machine simply update the
rpcProxyBaseUrlconfiguration property accordingly in
- In order to build the project for production/distribution simply run
npm run build.