Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
July 18, 2018 Meeting Notes
CodeChain developers meeting
- Host: Kodebox
- Date: Wed July 18th, 2018
- Time: 19:00 - 21:00 KST
- Location: 17F, 364, Gangnam-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Attendees: 12
- Kwang Yul Seo (Kodebox), Seulgi Kim (Kodebox), Juhyung Park (Kodebox), JinGyeong Jeong (Kodebox), Gilyoung Kim (Kodebox), Seung Woo Kim (Kodebox), Geunwoo Kim (Kodebox), Kiyun Kim (Kodebox), Dongjun Lee, Daehyun Paik, Jun Beom Lee, Ji Young Song (SKT)
1. Opening, welcome and roll call
- Opening of the meeting (Kwang Yul Seo)
- Introduction of attendees
Schnorr Signature (Kwang Yul Seo)2.
Kwang Yul Seo gave a brief introduction to Schnorr Signature and explained its advantages over ECDSA. CodeChain team is experimenting with Schnorr Signature because it natively supports k-of-k multi-signature with key aggregation. #258 is the umbrella issue for Schnorr Signature.
|Stratum Protocol #352||Dongjun Lee|
Dongjun Lee proposed a stratum-style mining protocol for CodeChain. It provides a lightweight communication channel between CodeChain nodes and miners. His proposal got accepted and implementation work will be undertaken by himself.