Commonly used words explained
location === city, neighborhood etc.
place === store, business, restaurant etc.
Initial simplified version
Client lists a batch of towns or cities along their travel route where they might be willing to stop, and gets back a list of all of the things there.
Features to add
- Client can specify the kinds of places of interest to restrict the lists
- Client can give a route with a maximum distance from the highway they'd be willing to travel.
- Client on a smartphone/tablet-like device can use the touch screen to set the search range relative to the route and explore the choices.
- Client wouldn’t mind using it to plan errands on the way home from work.
- Agile, iterative
- Have your client actually drive the code and give you feedback
- If you get a question during your process, you can and should ask your client for feedback.
- Sprint 1: May 12 - 16
- Initial set of user stories and wireframes based on the minimal system described
- Sprint 2: May 17 - 23
- At least the working minimal system
- Whatever additional (client approved) users stories you may have
- Come up with additional user stories at that point and have them prioritized
- Sprint 3: May 24 - 30
- Present project on May 30