Update copyright dates.
Mention supported Ruby versions.
Add Gemfile.lock with current tested gems.
Update gem source.
Ensure Travis-CI tests 1.9.2 and 2.0.0.
Bump Ruby version to 2.0.0-p0.
Add code status badges.
Replace .rvmrc with new Ruby control files.
Refactor gem load order for Travis-CI.
- Gracefully handle missing bundler gem.
- Call bundler/setup before requiring rake; this enables the Rakefile to
proceed whether rake is part of the bundle or installed separately, so
long as it's present.
Add rake to Gemfile test group.
- Travis-CI doesn't provide rake by default. As a result, calling
"bundle exec rake" will cause a non-zero exit status.
- Ensure bundle includes rake.
Add Travis-CI build status icon to README.
Add Travis-CI build support to project.
- Add YAML configuration file for Travis-CI builds.
- Manually update GitHub repository to work with Travis-CI.
Bump to 1.0.1
Fix README display issues on RubyGems.
Convert README from asciidoc to rdoc so that the README displays
properly on rubygems.org:
- Modify markup from asciidoc to rdoc.
- Rename file extension.
Initial import of private repository.