Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
You can update using
pip on GNU/Linux and MacOS, see the documentation for how. On Windows you can download the installer below.
Released: Februari 14th, 2019
Features & Updates
- Support Python 3.5 & 3.6 (#35): Tests are now also run on Python 3.5 and 3.6 to ensure compatibility with older systems.
- Handle duplicate names better (#35): When two objects (i.e. submissions, assignments, etc.) had the same name, only one would be displayed in the filesystem. It was indeterminate which one would be shown, so this could cause a lot of confusion. This patch appends the creation date/time, so two objects with the same name can be distinguished.
- Handle group names (#35) (#38): When an assignment is a group assignment, the filesystem now shows the group names, and adds a special .cg-group-members file in submission directories.
This release brings two major new features:
- A GUI to mount and control CodeGra.fs.
- Experimental support for Windows 10.