Data persistence and moderation
Rough ideas by @mjg17 on 2017-06-06.
Any user can add a new item. New items:
- should be visible to all users
- start as 'unconfirmed'
- will not persist if the database is reinitialised
- will not be available to local clones of the project
Admin users can confirm new items. Confirmed items:
- can be selected by a filter option
- should be persisted by being dumped to the repository and then committed
- will therefore be available when the database is re-intialised
- will therefore be available to local clones of the project
Post-moderation dump-and-commit should be automated as much as possible.
To be designed.