Advance ToDoList in AngularJS
Advance ToDo List in AngularJS, the Best example for learning purpose include services, multi-controller, routing and getting data from JSON file.
- Add Tasks
- Add Categories
- View Tasks
- Asign Importance
- Complete Tasks
You can do:
- Pull a request and make it simple to learn
- Change in the code to test changes in behaviors
- Use however you like
This repository was created when I was learning. So, Please correct mistakes and suggest solutions or if anything wrong
Advance-ToDoList-AngularJS uses a number of open source projects to work properly:
And of course, Advance ToDo List in AngularJS itself is open source with a public repository on GitHub.
This code does not have any dependency. You can download it and put it in hosting
dir. And you are ready to launch.
Note- If you wish to open it directly, please remove
$http and section for the menu.
- Add Good Comment which can easily be understood by beginners
- Add Reports
- Make Task priority dynamic
- Add Due Date and manage List according to that