A flashcard learning tool..
Begin your StudyBuddy dev experience, by visiting the the GitHub repository to clone and download to your machine.
To access the deployed application, please visit the GitHub repository.
- HTML - The web application structural framework
- CSS - Used to syle and design the application.
Once deployed, to operate from your local machine:
- Use the 'key-up' button to flip to the next card in sequence.
- Once you believe you have the correct answer, press 'enter' to see if you are correct.
- If you feel your answer matches that of the pink flashcard then select correct answer. If not, please select incorrect answer.
- To return to a previous flashcard, press 'key-down'.
- Reload the page to play again!
Future iterations will include
- The option to add custom vocabulary, for the user to add their own study terms to the application.
- Scoring - As the user gets terms right and wrong both scores will be tallied and reflected on the screen.
- The ability to add a user and save your progress along with custom decks of flashcards.
Additional features are welcome via a pull request. For example, the ability for student to add their own content and create customized flash cards. Please be considerate, we adhere to KISS (Keep It Stupid Simple) and DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) principles. Also, remember to use and follow Sandi Metz's methodology.