Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- The "Expires In" and "Language" dropdowns are properly laid out on mobile devices
- The PasteMyst content code now has a smaller font on mobile devices so you can see more at the same time
- Better language detection (using shaman).
- Ability to manually specify the language (web and api). Some notes about it:
- The default is autodetect, but you can select from the dropdown more languages.
- Autodetect won't change the editor's syntax highlighting.
- If the selected language isn't supported in the editor then the editor will display as plain text.
- The language selector isn't removed when the plain editor is used. This is of course because the language isn't used just for the editor but for the language of the paste.
- Showing the current version in the page navigation (and with a link to the changelog).
- Shorter links (example link: https://paste.myst.rs/ynq, old pastes with the old URL and ID can still be accessed)
- Displaying when the paste expires (only displays it if the paste expires and isn't set to "never")
- The plain text editor isn't re-sizable anymore
- Added a simple plain text editor (default on phones)
- Code is now wrapping
- Google reCAPTCHA is removed (it's annoying)
- Added unit tests
- Using Ubuntu Mono in the Monaco editor
- Using specific version of dbc (1.1.8)
- Using absolute paths for styles, scripts, etc.
- Fixed SEO titles (API Docs title wasn't working since isn't able to override the regular title)
- Published to a webpage (paste.myst.rs)
- Styled the paste page better
- Easier to distinguish the paste content from the rest of the page
- Title and navigation combined into one codeblock
- Moved id and createdAt info to the bottom
- Clicking the page title redirects to the home page
- The website should now be indexed by search engines
- Displaying number of PasteMysts in the footer
- Copyright symbol in footer isn't so small anymore
- Added SEO stuff
- Added a footer
- Using Ubuntu Mono inside code blocks
- Page is now responsive and works better on mobile
- Quitting the app will now stop the expired PasteMyst deletion task immediately