MatchTheCity welcomes contributions from everyone.
If you'd like to help make MatchTheCity better, we would really appreciated it. Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by reporting bugs you encounter
- by suggesting new features
- by adding to or editing the MatchTheCity documentation
- by closing issues that are not complete
- by adding a failing test for reproducible reported bugs
- by reviewing pull requests and suggesting improvements
- by improving existing code
- by writing code (no patch is too small! fix typos or bad whitespace)
If you need help getting started, check out the DEVELOPMENT file for steps that will get you up and running.
Thanks for helping us make MatchTheCity better.
If you're having a problem, please see ISSUES for troubleshooting steps and a guide for how to submit a ticket that will help us solve the problem you are having as quickly as possible.
Head on over to the ISSUES. Pull requests welcome!
Feel free to contact the MatchTheCity core team via Twitter @MatchTheCity