Radon CMake framework
The Radon CMake Framework is a set of scripts to simplify tasks like generating libraries, executables, integrate them into other projects and contains a package management system to add external libraries and tools to your project.
Why I should use it ?
The framework provides additional functions and macros to simplify the configuration and allows you to concentrate on your project instead of trying to get your cmake config running.
- easy to understand target configuration
- more features with less lines
- dependency propagation
- package management to add a external library or tool with a single line
- you only need a single short file and you're ready to go
How I can use it ?
- copy the bootstrap file to your project
include("Integrate.cmake")to your CMakeLists.txt
- setup your project and benefit from the Radon CMake API