Codefight CMS - a codeigniter open source php cms
Steps to install:
- Create a database.
- Import SQL from old-install/files/codefight_latest.sql
- Update app/config/database.php
- Update app/config/config.php
- Modify .htaccess as required.
- Update define('CFWEBSITEID', 1); (if required) on index.php | no change required during installation. you can add more websites on same admin just use different website id on index file.
base_url/admin/ (must end with slash)
- user: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pass: test
If you want to use same cms for 2nd website
just copy two root files (.htaccess and index.php) to 2nd website's folder, note, they should be on same server to share files.