DIGITS (the Deep Learning GPU Training System) is a webapp for training deep learning models.
Note: For the latest instructions on how to make DIGITS run on windows visit : https://github.com/NVIDIA/DIGITS/blob/master/docs/BuildDigitsWindows.md
For Windows Installation Visit this issue : https://github.com/NVIDIA/DIGITS/issues/47#issuecomment-205427707
- You need to have the Microsoft branch of caffe installed.
- You need to change two lines specifically and enter your own path to caffe executable .
- You also need to have an environment variable called CAFFE_ROOT which poinst to the root of your caffe installation.
- Your PYTHONPATH environment variable needs as well to have a meaningful content (that is it needs to point to your python.exe)
- the PATH environment variable needs to have your caffe.exe path, your pycaffe folder as well.
- when you install Anaconda, it will automatically configure path variable for python itself.
These are however how my system is configured and DIGITS is running mostly well. I have no idea if any step above is unnecessary. Hope this comes handy to some one. Seyyed Hossein Hasan Pour
Once you have installed DIGITS, visit docs/GettingStarted.md for an introductory walkthrough.
- First, check out the instructions above
- Then, ask questions on our user group