A collection of utilities designed to make working with Titanium on Android alittle easier.
* This is an Android only module * Before using this module you first need to install the package. If you need instructions on how to install a 3rd party module please read this installation guide. Before you start
Download the release
The go to the dist folder. This will have a release compiled for anyone download it from github.
Building from source?
If you are building from source you will need to do the following:
- Modify your build.properties to reflect the path to your android and other directors
- You might need to update your .classpath depending on your setup.
- Download the latest release from the releases folder ( or you can build it yourself )
- Install the bencoding.sms module. If you need help here is a "How To" guide.
- You can now use the module via the commonJS require method, example shown below.
var tools = require('bencoding.android.tools');
The platform methods proxy provides access to several helpful Android apis not currently exposed in the core Titanium SDK. Platform Methods
The BootReceiver proxy provides extended functionality for handling the BOOT_COMPLETED system broadcast. BootReceiver
Licensing & Support
This project is licensed under the OSI approved Apache Public License (version 2). For details please see the license associated with each project.
Please check the module's example folder or view the [sample on github]( Exampleshttps://github.com/benbahrenburg/benCoding.Android.Extras/tree/master/example) .
Please consider following the @benCoding Twitter for updates and more about Titanium.
For module updates, Titanium tutorials and more please check out my blog at benCoding.Com.