C# Yellow Book - Code Samples
C# Yellow Book is an excellent introduction to C# programming. It comes with helpful code samples.
This repository has these code samples in image format. You can read more about it here.
Complete the following tasks in the given order.
- Create a copy of this repository using "Use this template"button
- Create a Visual Studio project in each folder
- Project type is "Console"
- Name of each project should match the folder name. For example, create "Code Sample 01 GlazerCalc Program" project inside "Code Sample 01 GlazerCalc Program" folder
- Type code from the image file present in the folder into your
- Run the program and fix compiler issues if any
- Read the relevant chapter in the C# Yellow Book
- Explain each line of code
You can search for the relevant chapters using the keywords from the folder name. For example, search for "GlazerCalc" in the book to look for the context of "Code Sample 01 GlazerCalc Program".