ngui is an HTML 5 based GUI toolkit for the Go language.
How to build on Windows platform (Win7 32/64-bit).
- Make sure you have installed windows-386 version of Go (for example: 1.3.3)
- Install mingw and add C:\MinGW\bin to PATH. You can install mingw using mingw-get-setup.exe. Select packages to install: "mingw-developer-toolkit", "mingw32-base", "msys-base". CEF2go was tested and works fine with GCC 4.8.1. You can check gcc version with "gcc --version".
- Download CEF 3 branch 2171 revision 1897 binaries: cef_binary_3.2171.1897_windows32.7z Copy Release/* to cef2go/Release Copy Resources/* to cef2go/Release
- install dependencies
- go get github.com/nvsoft/cef
- go get github.com/nvsoft/win
- Run [build.bat] in the directory
- Run ngui.exe in the "Release" directory
- Test By Xulei on 10-th, Nov. Windows 7, x86, working ok.