Old School BIOS Generator for MenuHax Nintendo 3DS
How do I use this?
Load the website.
Use the options to tweak the screen to your liking.
Download the BIN file of your screen.
Put the BIN file in the correct spot on the SD Card.
I use Luma3DS and the splash doesn't work! How do I fix that?
Make sure the .bin file is named splash.bin and is put in SD:/Luma
Hold select on boot to access Luma settings
Make sure the splash option is set to before or after
Press start to save and reboot.
Enjoy your splash!
- Add New 2DS XL/LL support
- Change CSS Framework for better desing
- Changes in HTML for new CSS Framework
- Add Luma3DS 8.0 to the list
- Add Luma3DS 7.1 to the list
- Add Luma3DS 7.0.4 to the list
- Remove advertising and add donations link.
- Add Luma3DS 7.0.3 to the list
- Add Luma3DS 7.0.2 to the list
- Add Luma3DS 7.0.1 to the list
- Add Luma3DS without version to the list
- Add option for no SD/microSD Card
- Added Compatibility with Luma3DS 7.0
Energy Luma Logocheck with a selector.
Luma Iconoption and
No Logooption` to logo selector.
Energy Luma Logooption.
- Add buttons to download PNG image and BIN file.
- BIN files are now generated in the same page, don't need to carry over other tool.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
- Fix error with the Internal Memory selector, now changes with the 3DS Model.
Luma3DS hourlyoption to type selector.
- Fix typo with XL models in JPN region. The models are
- Fix typo from
256GBoptions to SD Card Selector
- Use real font with canvas instead of premade png images.