This is an official repository of cxflow - a lightweight framework for machine learning with focus on modularization, re-usability and rapid experimenting.
pip install cxflow
- cxflow is supported (and tested) on Arch Linux and Ubuntu (latest LTS and rolling) with Python 3.6 and 3.5 respectively.
- cxflow will most likely work on Windows with Anaconda and Python 3.6 yet it is not tested regularly
cxflow is meant to be extremely lightweight. For that reason the whole functionality is divided into various extensions with separate dependencies.
At the moment we support the following extensions:
- cxflow-tensorflow - TensorFlow support
- cxflow-scikit - scientific computations and statistics
- cxflow-rethinkdb - RethinkDB hook for training management with NoSQL (experimental)
All contributions are welcomed. Please read our contributor's guide.