Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- PR-376 - Knot.x configurations refactor - Changed the way how configurations and it's defaults are build.
- PR-384 - Introduce Knot.x server backpressure mechanism
- PR-397 - Introduce vertx-config module to enable configuration modularization and auto-reload. Thanks to this change, Knot.x instance Auto-redeploy itself
after the configuration is changed, multiple configuration files format is supported (with favouring the HOCON and supporting nested configurations (includes).
- PR-399 - Make knotx-core more concise and merge base Knot.x concepts into a single module
- PR-404 - Refactoring of Knot.x Launcher, get rid of some messy hacks. That enables cleaner way to start Knot.x and extend launcher with custom commands.
- PR-405 - Switched to BOM style dependencies:
knotx-dependenciesthat define all common dependencies and their versions.
- PR-406 -
standalonemodule is not conceptually a part of Knot.x
core. It was extracted to separate concept and will be available from now in
- PR-407 - Added vertx hooks to properly terminate instance on fatal failure, like missing configurations etc.
- PR-411 -
examplemodule is not conceptually a part of Knot.x
coreand having it in the core repository was misleading.
integration-testsmodule introduced here.
- PR-412 - Knot.x
coremodules will use dependencies in
providedscope, all dependencies will be provided by
- PR-415 - bugfix: headers configurations (e.g.
allowedHeaders) are now case insensitive
- PR-418 - Update to Vert.x 3.5.1
- PR-419 - Knotx snippets parameters prefix is now customizable.
- PR-421 - Support for system properties injection in HOCON config file
Binaries and dependency information for Maven, Ivy, Gradle and others can be found at