Grab the latest version by clicking the Releases tab. Then come back here for installation instructions. Download
Meet the best way to accept cryptocurrency on Magento 2. With Coinpayments CoinPayments Magento 2 extension, you will easily integrate your ecommerce store with the popular cryptocurrency gateway accepting over 70 altcoins, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Thus, Magento 2 cryptocurrency trading is no longer an unattainable goal - it is a new way of business dealing.
- Magento 2 cryptocurrency integration: accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other altcoins as payment for products and services you sell;
- Use Magento 2 cryptocurrency wallets (based on CoinPayments) to store crypto: Ethereum, Bitcoin or any supported altcoin wallet;
- Transparent transaction history: view separate logs for deposits, transfers, withdrawals, and conversions.
- Supported coins : Bitcoin, Litecoin, AudioCoin, BitConnect, Bitcoin Cash, BitBean, BlackCoin, Breakout, CloakCoin, Crown, CureCoin, Dash, Decred, DigiByte, Dogecoin, Ether Classic, Ethereum, Expanse, FLASH, GameCredits, GCRCoin, Goldcoin, Gridcoin, Groestlcoin, LeoCoin, LeoCoin (Old Chain), LISK, MaidSafeCoin, MonetaryUnit, NAV Coin, NoLimitCoin, Namecoin, NVO Token, Nexus, NXT, OMNI, PinkCoin, PIVX, PoSW Coin, PotCoin, Peercoin, ProCurrency, Quark, Steem Dollars, SibCoin, STEEM, Stratis, Syscoin, TetherUSD, Voxels, Vertcoin, Waves, Counterparty, NEM, Monero, VERGE, ZCash, ZenCash.
CoinPayments is a popular online platform that allows accepting, storing, converting, and withdrawing altcoins. Currently it supports 70+ cryptocurrencies and provides a unique $tag to receive payments from all of them. Thus, you can easily accept payments in such popular altcoins as Bitcoin and Ethereum on your Magento 2 ecommerce website. Bitcoin is a number one cryptocurrency that has become the first decentralized digital currency that uses peer-to-peer transactions, so users interact directly without any intermediary. Ethereum is based on the same technology, blockchain, and provides a cryptocurrency token transferable between accounts as well. To view current Magento 2 cryptocurrency prices, visit CoinMarketCap.
With the Coinpayments CoinPayments Magento 2 cryptocurrency extension, you can not only accept altcoins on your Magento 2 website, but also store cryptocurrency in a secure online wallet as well as protect altcoins in the vault that requires a time amount before being able to spend them. Almost 400 thousand vendors all over the world already use CoinPayments, so don't waste your chance to implement the new technology on your ecommerce storefront with the Coinpayments CoinPayments Magento 2 extension.
The Magento 2 CoinPyament cryptocurrency module is easy to configure. The integration of your store with CoinPayments (and the desired ability to accept crypto on Magento 2) won't take much time. Simply go to Stores -> Settings -> Configuration -> Sales -> Payment Methods -> Other Payment Methods. Here, you can find the 'Coin Payments' section that allows enabling the integration (specify such parameters as your CoinPayments.net Merchant ID and IPN secret), specifying countries to enable the new payment method for, and selecting order statuses for two cases: CoinPayments didn't receive funds and funds are received.
Composer driven installation coming soon , for now please use manual approach described below. Installation
To install module through composer please type:
- Open your magento 2 dir - cd /your/magento2/dir
- Add module to composer.json - composer require coinpaymentsnet/magento2
- Reinstall composer - composer install
- Enable Coinpayments module - bin/magento module:enable Coinpayments_CoinPayments
- Upgrade your modules - bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Flush cache - bin/magento c:f
- Login to your admin account
- Follow this way Stores->Configuration->Payment->Payment Methods
- Put values int to the form. Keys you can find in your account here Coinpayments