Decentralized RNG libraries for CoinPoker client
This project consist of multiple projects that are used to implement decentralized card shuffle/verification for hand and award structure selection.
The purpose of this project is that any client, with some knowledge of c++, can verify and test decentralized rng protocol themselves.
- AwardInterface - defines decentralized rng interface for award selection.
- DeckInterface - defines decentralized rng interface for poker hand shuffling and verification.
- Utils - various utily functions that is used in implementing decentralized rng protocols.
- AwardRNG - shared library that implements AwardInterface.
- DeckRNG - shared library that implements ShuffleInterface.
mkdir build && cd build
cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=ON ..
After project is built, rename shared libraries
AwardRNG_custom and copy to poker client root directory.