Cointopay.com crypto payment plugin for: WHMCS.com - Web Hosting Automation made easy
Before we start the installation, please create an account on Cointopay.com. Note down the MerchantID and the SecurityCode, information is located in the Account section. These two pieces of information are mandatory to be able to connect the payment plugin to your WHMCS!
Next steps - your website:
- Download the zip file from: https://github.com/Cointopay/WHMCS/blob/master/cointopay-whmcs-1.0.1.zip
- Go to your FTP site directory - where you have WHMCS installed.
- Extract the zip file and upload the folder structure "cointopay-whmcs-1.0.1" to the main root.
- Go to the WHMCS admin panel and click SETUP > PAYMENTS > PAYMENT GATEWAYS
- Select tab ALL PAYMENT GATEWAYS, click the Cointopay button.
- Inside the Cointopay information block enter the details noted above (MerchantID and SecurityCode).
- Save changes and done!
- Please note that the default checkout currency is Bitcoin, the customer can pay via other currencies as well by clicking the currency icon. Enable other currencies on Cointopay.com by going to Account > Wallet preferences and selecting multiple currencies.
- We set a paid payment to paid, a partial payment stays as unpaid in WHMCS. You will receive the partial payment in your account on Cointopay.com
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, we do appreciate a mail when you are going live so we can monitor your go-live as well.
Thank you for being our customer, we look forward to working together.
FOR DEVELOPERS AND SALES REPS
PLEASE NOTE OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM, YOU RECEIVE 0.5% OF ALL YOUR REFERRALS! Create an account on Cointopay.com and send your prospects the following link: https://cointopay.com/?r=[yourmerchantid], you will receive mails when payments come into your account.