Coldcard Hardware Details
This directory contains enough information for you to be able to build your own Coldcard from off-the-shelf parts. We are sharing this information for the benefit of security researchers who wish to analyse the Coldcard more completely.
This is the Mark3 rev B schematic. It's just one page and pretty simple.
BOM - Bill of Materials
The parts used in the Coldcard are detailed in this spreadsheet file. All of them could be bought on Digikey, and where we know it, we've included the Digikey SKU.
Not included are these minor bits:
- the plastic case (custom)
- the secure bag (with barcode serial number)
- pin-recovery card
- No promises that these files are 100% current because we do make quality improvements.
- Copyright of these files, and all design elements of the Coldcard remain with Coinkite Inc.
- This information is for research and testing purposes only no warranties.
- Coinkite does not grant license of this information for comercial use.