Public code release for: Flexible coordinator and switcher hubs for adaptive task control Cocuzza et al., 2020 (In Press). Journal of Neuroscience.
See genUsage.txt for general usage instructions and comments
Ordered by project workflow (e.g., not alphabetical)
- Contains demo code for implementing the Cole-Anticevic (CA) network partition to organize functional connectivity (FC) estimates (e.g., adjacency matrices) into a network community structure. Also contains demo code for assessing empirical resting-state reassignments in relation to the CA partition and applying this empirically adjusted partition to task-evoked FC data (and to be used for analyses represented in the following directories)
- Contains MATLAB functions for computing resting-state FC and task-state FC with Pearson's Correlation Coefficient
- Contains demo code for assessing rest-to-task changes in FC; e.g., descriptive analyses of changes to FC architecture between resting state and task-evoked state(s); as opposed to mechanistic and/or functional analyses (see below)
- Contains demo code for diagnosing network-mechanisms of interest. Diagnostic metrics demonstrated include: global variability coefficient (GVC), between-network variability coefficient (BVC), and network flexibility (NF)
- See networkDiagnosticMetrics/References.md for a full reference list associated with each metric (and additional info on public repositories outside of github)
- Contains demo code for implementing our cartographic representation of cognitive control system functioning, vis-a-vis the previously demonstrated analyses and diagnostic metrics
- Contains sample figures and videos associated with the project herein. See sampleResultsText.txt for associated text.