Neighborhood Map (REACT) Project
A React App that provides an interactive guide to local attractions.
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Table of Contents
Presentation and Display
- Interactive Google Map.
- Pre-defined locations/attractions.
- Attraction and address information displayed via an InfoWindow.
- Information can be selected via the 'Arrow' markers above each location.
- Informatin can also be selected via the permanent list on left of screen.
- Locations can be 'filtered' using the 'search' input box.
- Google Maps API utilised for Map and location markers
- FourSquare Venues API utilised for additional location/attraction information.
Download all the files to your local machine.
git clone https://github.com/ColinAshley/letsgo cd letsgo npm install
Start a local Web Server via:
Your browser should open and display the App.
If your browser does not start automatically, open you browser and connect to:
Distributed under the MIT license.
Google Maps API FourSquare Venues API