A React App that records the current status of your reading library.
Based on the starter template for the project from Udacity's FEND Course, 'Building with React' Section.
Table of Contents
Presentation and Display
- The template design was pre-supplied.
- The Presentation is (minimally) responsive to device screen size.
- The App displays your books organised by status (bookshelf name).
- Books can be moved between shelves or removed via a dropdown list on each book.
- Further books can be search for using single word queries
- Books found during the search can be added to a bookshelf via a dropdown list.
API All backend features allowing searching and moving books are perfromed via calls to BooksAPI.js
Download all the files to your local machine.
git clone https://github.com/ColinAshley/reactnd-project-myreads-starter cd reactnd-project-myreads-starter npm install npm install --save react-router-dom
Start a local Web Server via:
Your browser should open and display the App.
If your browser does not start automatically, open you browser and connect to:
Distributed under the MIT license.