MicroLite ORM Framework
MicroLite is a small lightweight or "micro" object relational mapping (ORM) framework written in C# for the Microsoft .NET framework. Its purpose is to provide a flexible and powerful feature set whilst maintaining a simple and concise API.
- It only references the .NET base class libraries (no dependencies outside the .NET framework itself).
- Extensions to allow MicroLite log messages to be logged via log4net or NLog
- Extension support to quickly develop applications using ASP.NET MVC and WebApi
- Native support for Enum, Uri, and XDocument properties on mapped classes
- An extensible pipeline which allows 'plugging in' custom Type Converters or Session Listeners
- Easily managed by IOC containers
- Fluent configuration API
- Fluent SQL Builder which makes it easier to create more complex queries
- Interface based API which makes unit testing easy
Supported .NET Framework Versions
The NuGet Package contains binaries compiled against:
- .NET 3.5 (Client Profile)
- .NET 4.0 (Client Profile)
- .NET 4.5
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or newer
- MySql 5.5 or newer
- SQLite 3.7 or newer
- PostgreSQL 9.2 or newer
- Firebird 2.5 or newer
- SQL Server Compact Edition 4.0 or newer
To find out more, head over to the Getting Started guide on the wiki and see how easy it is to use!