Collective Digital Studio: Slack Integration Server
Written in NodeJS and has a series of endpoints that power various Slack commands.
- Costco - Allows for the group editing (voting) on items for the next Costco order.
- Adds your vote to the given item.
/costco add coke
- Removes your vote for the given item.
/costco remove coke
- Dumps each item and anyone that has requested it.
- Blanks out the Costco list, presumably after you make the order.
- YouTube - Basic YouTube functions.
- Pulls basic YouTube video stats in a private message or to your channel with the share command.
/youtube stats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXLYGM1MtMw [share]
- Conf - Automates notification of a new group Hangout.
- Configured with a list of virtual conf room links (Google Hangouts), it grabs one and sends it to everyone in the list (and yourself).
/conf @homer @marge #springfield
- Clj / Clojure - Evaluates any Clojure code passed to it.
- Uses tryclj.com to evaluate Clojure and returns the response to the user.
/clj (println "testing")
- Shares handler with /bot, but formats the output for Slack's Commands.
- Shares handler with /command, but formats the output for Slack's Outgoing Webhooks.