Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments.
CU CS Moodle- https://moodle.cs.colorado.edu/
Enabling Self Enrollment
- Login to Moodle
- Navigate to the class
- Click on the Participants link in the left side navigation
- Click the Gear icon
- Click "Enrollment methods"
- Click the Gear icon across from "Self enrollment(Student)"
- Fill in the "Enrollment key" field with the password you will share with students
- Click the "Save changes" button at the bottom of the page
- Enable the enrollment method by clicking on the Eyeball icon across from "Self enrollment(Student)"
- This should remove the line through the eyeball (indicating it is enabled)