Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- colx-1.0.4-aarch64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 10.1 MB
- colx-1.0.4-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz 29.9 MB
- colx-1.0.4-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz 35.3 MB
- colx-1.0.4-osx-unsigned.dmg 12.7 MB
- colx-1.0.4-osx-unsigned.tar.gz 13 MB
- colx-1.0.4-osx64.tar.gz 28.3 MB
- colx-1.0.4-win32-setup-unsigned.exe 12.3 MB
- colx-1.0.4-win32.zip 31.6 MB
- colx-1.0.4-win64-setup-unsigned.exe 13.2 MB
- colx-1.0.4-win64.zip 34.5 MB
- colx-1.0.4-x86_64-linux-gnu.tar.gz 34.3 MB
- colx-1.0.4.tar.gz 4.26 MB
- SHA256SUMS.asc 1.97 KB
- update.info 812 Bytes
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
COLX Core version 1.0.4 is now available from:
This is a new minor-revision version release, including various bug fixes and improvements.
Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github:
The COLX Core v1.0.4 is a mandatory update for all users. The budget and reward rules have been updated and will require this mandatory update beginning on block 388,800, which will occur on June 30th, 2018. Please update your wallets immediately. After block 388,800, wallets that have not been updated to v1.0.4 will no longer be able to connect to the ColossusXT network.
How to Upgrade
Shut down wallet. Wait until it has completely shut down, then run the installer on Windows or just copy over /Applications/COLX-Qt (on Mac) or colxd/colx-qt (on Linux).
Important Changes to secure Dev Fundings/New Coin Parameters
To help fund the development of the ColossusXT project toward our roadmap goals and increase POS Staking and Masternode rewards, the block reward will be adjusted from 1000 COLX per block to 1500 COLX per block. The new block reward distribution will be as follows:
- 80% (1200 COLX per block) will go to users for Staking and Masternode rewards. This will be an advantage for this user group as it will be 200 COLX higher per block than actual distribution.
- 10% (150 COLX per Block) will go directly to the official Developer Fund Address.
- 10% (150 COLX per Block) will be used for proposals/budget system.
- Transaction Fees will now go directly to the official Developer Fund Address rather than being burned.
- If there are no proposals approved in the budget payment cycle, these funds will be routed to the official Developer Fund Address.
Default data dir and config file renamed from ColossusCoinXT to ColossusXT.
DNS seed address updated
For reliability there are 3 official seed nodes now.
This BIP describes a new opcode (OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY) for the COLX scripting system that allows a transaction output to be made unspendable until some point in the future.
New version notification
Wallet will notify you that new version is available for downloading.
Negative staking amount fixed. Wallet restart is no longer required to start minting when mintable coins appear.
New checkpoint added that corresponds to the first block with min stake age 8 hours.
Masternode and budget
Small fixes related to the budget payment system.
Start masternode in the GUI
Start masternode buttons in the GUI now are working correctly.
Segfault colx-cli getinfo
Bugfix related to getinfo command while loading block index.
Bugfix related to the --help command in the daemon.
Segfault with -enableswifttx=0 / -enableswifttx=false
Bugfix related to the -enableswifttx option.
Windows installer ask for admin privileges
You no longer have to run windows installer as admin manually. It will ask you for elevated privileges.