Check if pull request is targeted into correct branch.
How does it work?
This hook uses exclusively conventions from CKEditor 4 workflow:
- There are 2 main branches:
- All minor releases (x.y.z) are based on
- All major releases (x.y.0) are based on
- All PR-s are created from
xrefers to the issue number.
- Every issue could have one of four allowed milestone values:
4.x.y– next minor release; merged to
4.x.0– next major release; merged to
Backlog– done when it's done; merged to
- no milestone – done when it's done although it probably shouldn't be done; merged to
- Based on the milestone of PR's parent issue, PR should be merged into appropriate branch (
Based on this conventions, it finds the PR's parent issue (via branch's name or PR's description) and determine appropriate branch using its milestone.
It needs 4 environment variables:
GH_MSWH_SECRET– hook's secret
GH_MSWH_TOKEN– personal token from repo's owner/administrator with at least
GH_MSWH_OWNER– repo's owner
GH_MSWH_REPO– repo's name
See LICENSE file for details.