Start the app with livereload:
grunt dev, then point your browser to http://localhost:3000
How does it work?
This is a Backbone-based web app. The main HTML document is index.html.
Stylesheets are in assets/stylesheets and get automatically processed by LESS.
The app is made up of 1 top-level view, and 4 sub-views. Templates for these can be found in assets/templates and get compiled into one JST file, dist/templates.js. We use Underscore templating with a custom configuration as defined in assets/config.js.
The views are:
- Main - this view has no template. It is just responsible for managing the rest of the views.
- Menu - listens to keyboard input to highlight of the three sections.
- Readme - this view has no special behaviors, it just displays text.
- Play - further demonstrates binding to keyboard events.
- Video - demonstrates using an <iframe> to display a YouTube video.