Note: this is currently a work-in-progress. Some functionality and error handling does not exist yet.
This app will be a recipe finder app using API the Edamam. My goals for this project will be to create a minimal, searchable app with options to save and come back to recipes.
- Create a global theme to provide and light and dark theme
- Create higher-order components for buttons, modal, and cards
- Experiment with custom animations (slides, scoll, fade)
- Use lifecycle methods (I started react with hooks, so I never had the chance to use them.)
- Create loader card when data is not yet available
- Implement log in functionality with basic validation
- Allow user to save recipes
In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Dark mode with search results and scroll arrows when necessary
Light mode with loader card when data is not yet available
Modal view for recipes
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.