Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed a bug where the "Leave Files in Place" menubar item tick was incorrectly reversed. Thanks for reporting Mark Westcott!
- Fixed a bug which could cause CommandPost to freeze if using a Loupedeck CT or Loupedeck Mini with the latest 0.1.79 firmware update on some machines. Thanks for reporting Knut Hake!
- The Virtual Touch Bar now works on the latest 16-inch MacBook Pro.
- Fixed a bug that caused the CommandPost setup screens to fail, if Accessibility Permissions weren't already granted for CommandPost.
- Fixed a bug which prevented user-created Tangent Control Maps from migrating when updating from CommandPost v1.0.6 to v1.0.7. Thanks for reporting Vigneswaran Rajkumar!
- The DaVinci Resolve plugins now only load if DaVinci Resolve 16.2.7 or later is installed.
- The Final Cut Pro plugins now only load if Final Cut Pro 10.4.4 or later is installed.
- Removed the Fn banks from the Loupedeck Live Preferences panel, as the Loupedeck Live doesn't actually have Fn buttons.
- Added support for the Loupedeck Live.
- The "Text to Speech" feature has been re-designed and improved.
- Tangent panel support has been re-engineered to support multiple CommandPost applications within Tangent Mapper (i.e. you can now have a completely seperate Tangent Mapper layout for Final Cut Pro and DaVinci Resolve). Better support for DaVinci Resolve will come in a future beta - this release it just laying the foundations.
- Fixed a bug which would prevent the Loupedeck CT from working after the 0.1.79 firmware is installed.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Color Wheels from opening correctly in the Final Cut Pro Inspector when you moved a Tangent wheel or knob.
- Fixed a bug in MIDI Timeline Scroll action.
- Fixes an issue where Color Wheel Saturation & Brightness MIDI actions would not migrate from CommandPost 1.0.6 to 1.0.7.
- Fixed a bug in the Text to Speech function and Media Watch Folders where certain non-alphanumeric characters in filenames could cause the functions to fail. Thanks for reporting Vigneswaran Rajkumar!
- Added initial support for Adobe After Effects. There are now actions for each individual effect in After Effects, as well as actions for all the shortcut keys and menubar items.
- Added actions for Zoom keyboard shortcuts. Thanks for your assistance Jonathan Zuck!
- CommandPost can now generate menu bar actions for all Custom Applications.
- Added an option to create Captions when using the Text To Speech feature in Final Cut Pro. Thanks for the suggestion Vigneswaran Rajkumar!
- Added actions that allow you to "emulate" a Tangent Element panel in DaVinci Resolve. This feature requires Tangent support to be enabled, and at least one physical Tangent device to be connected to your machine (i.e. a Tangent Ripple). This means you can now use Tangent Mapper to customise your DaVinci Resolve layout for any Tangent panel, as well as trigger Tangent actions from any other control surface or shortcut key (i.e. you can control a colour wheel from a Loupedeck CT or TourBox). It also means you can control DaVinci Resolve from a Tangent Arc or CP200.
- “Show Hidden FCPXML Import/Export Options” no longer works in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9, so has been removed if you're running that version.
- “Show Timeline in Viewers” no longer works in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9, so has been removed if you're running that version.
- Tangent Hub 1.6.4 now seamlessly switches between CommandPost and Color Finale 2.2.4, when using a Tangent control surface in Final Cut Pro - allowing you to instantly switch between CommandPost's Tangent layout and Color Finale's Tangent layout.
- The Media Import menubar items now work correctly in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9.
- Fixed a bug when sending to Compressing in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9 using Timeline Batch Export.
- Fixed a bug in the Tangent Control Surfaces panel where all of the individual "Clear" buttons would incorrectly clear all the favourites instead of just the selected favourite. Thanks for reporting Vigneswaran Rajkumar!
- Fixed a bug where the Search Console in the Tangent Control Surfaces panel would generate an error if an action had a single quotation mark in the title. Thanks for reporting Vigneswaran Rajkumar!
- Fixed various bugs in Relative A MIDI Controls for the Color Wheel & Color Board. Thanks for reporting Nigel Rios!
- All your Keyboard Maestro Macros are now available in the Search Console as actions.
- Improved the "Relative A" MIDI Controls for the Color Board & Color Wheels, for use with AudioSwift (and other MIDI devices).
- "Sections" in the Search Console has been renamed to "Show Action Groups", and is now grouped by application.
- Added a Search Console toolbar icon for Loupedeck Banks.
- Added placeholder Control Surface panels for Monogram, TourBox and Gamepad, with an explanation of how to use these control surfaces with CommandPost until we add built-in support.
- Added relative MIDI actions for controlling the Final Cut Pro Colour Board. Thanks Nigel Rios!
- We now just play an error sound instead of showing a dialog box when a menubar action cannot be triggered. Thanks Knut Hake!
- You can now use a velocity value for the "Note Off" and "Note On" MIDI commands. The velocity is also now detected and filled out in the MIDI Preferences panel when you use the "Learn" button. Thanks Nigel Rios!
- CommandPost now ignores AudioSwift if it is the frontmost application when changing MIDI banks. Thanks Nigel Rios!
- Fixed a bug which prevented MIDI commands from applying correctly if you manually entered them in the MIDI Preferences panel (as opposed to using the "Learn" button). Thanks Nigel Rios!
- Fixed a bug in the MIDI zoom action.
- Improved the MIDI Controls for Colour Wheels, so that you can use both the horizontal and vertical actions at the same time. This allows you to use the controls smoothly in AudioSwift using X/Y mode. Thanks for reporting Nigel Rios!
- Fixed typo on the Loupedeck Preferences page.
- Fixed a bug in the Timeline Batch Export tool, where sometimes CommandPost could fail to change the destination directory.