This self-study repository is designed to allow you to experience the SAFE stack based on a ready-made application that you can build on top of. It will take around 90 minutes for you to complete if you have no experience in any of these technologies.
master branch has the "incomplete" solution; please read the instructions.md for a guide on completing this dojo to learn all about the SAFE Stack and F#. There is a "completed" version in the
- dotnet SDK 3.1.1 or higher. The .NET Core SDK including CLI tools
- Yarn or NPM package manager
- Node 14.x installed for the front-end components
- An F# code editor such as:
Running the app
- If this is your first time starting the app, run
dotnet tool restore.
dotnet fake buildto launch the application. If you're in VS Code, you can also hit
F5to build and run the application.
If using Visual Studio, do NOT attempt to build the solution directly in VS. Instead you must use
dotnet fake build to compile and run the application.